||Home > Wise Proverbs > Sayings about luck
Sayings about luck
- Happiness. the most worthy life essence, a wonderful medicine to enlarge our lifetime.
(C. L. Schleich)
- Poor is who is narrowed by his own ego, but those who are wider can meet a blooming and sweet smelling world.
(Adolf Freiherr Graf von Schach)
- Laughing makes us more reasonable than anger.
(Gottfried Ebrahim Lessing)
- A happy, bright mind is the spring of all precious and good things, the greatest and most beautiful what ever happend started from such a mood.
- Easygoing happiness makes even the hardest things more easy, especially the invisible.
- Even a winter sleeping in the cold is wearing a breeze of spring in its face.
- To be healty and happy is really the greatest treasure.
- The greatness of the world is always a question of the watching mind: The good will find his paradise here, the bad encounters its hell here already.
- All in this world is strange and wonderful for a pair of open eyes.
(Ortega Y Gasset)
- The greatest luck on earth is marriage. Every men who is happily married is successful, even when he failed beside that entirely.
(William Lyon Phelps)
- The luck is not to get the goal but to be on the way to it.
- There is hardly an excess more beautiful in this world than the one of greatfulness.
(Jean de la Bruyere)
- Even all money in the world will not provide what really counts.
- Hope means to be conviced that it is never too late.
- Nothing is more pleasant than to get the advanage of a misfortune.
- Abundance is only to appreciate if it is used for the collective good.
- If my eye is bright, the world cannot be dark..
- All what is done with heartyness does not need helpers.
- Who walks to the sun will leave the shadows behind.
- The luck of your life depends on which kind of thoughts you have.
- Happiness, my dear, is the medicine of this life! I am happy when I hear something pleasant from others, if somebody on this sad planet is happy, even when a dog's tail wags or the cats in some corners are purring satisfied.